Friday, January 16, 2015

Dark Days Bright Tunnel ... "what countdown?" ... day sixteen ... skul's entry ...

...
...



ooo sweet six teens ! hahaha bitchs and hoes ? lol ... time to pis everyone off ! save your self !

ATTENTION SPORTS BALL FANS ! ... SAVE YOURSELF !!! hhdhahdhahdahhhfahaghetthefunkhathathshhshtouttahahahhahherehdhhahhahaahah GOALLLLLLLLLLLL or not ... wait photo cred go!
 " 200434197-001

Muddy goalkeeper (10-12) diving for ball"

^^^^mmmmm that cred hit the spot^^^^

okay yeah what ever ... stock photo jazz all up in this piece ... funk it

we know what we have to do ... so DO iT ... (did NiKE just get paid from me saying that) oh never mind there should be a "just" in there ... u know what tho .. i dont see anything "just" about them ... y do people still rock they shoes ? oh yeah ... cuz every body dies at the expense of something i guess ... well .. my death will be at grip my own Hands ... funk all this nonsense ... i used to rely on cigarettes to kill me ... but i dont want to pay some big ass company for my death ... funk dat ... ima keep this body healthy and play by my own rules ... im calling the shots now ... and rejecting anything you got coming at me if its from a point of malicious personal gain ... guess what ! the game is over ... and yall still playing ... its anarchy out here and yall still paying people to play ... hahhhahaha fools ... but dont exclude me ... ima soopa fool ... and grate-fool to be one ... a GREAT F∞L ... but awareness is key ... all the pins and tumblers in these locks be aligned ... dont get dat shit twisted ... keep buying twizzlers ... keep hoping shit will just fix it self ... ima go out there ... one with the matrix ... open myself up wide ... let it pour out of me ... cuz i know when i pour out my cup ... the universe will fill me up ... gravity aint keepin me down ... dat shit has my back ... now if you would excuse me ... back to the grind ... #HAPPYDAiLYBiRTHDAY !


mInes truly !







skulmas fluxkures







No comments: