Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Dark Days Bright Tunnel ... "what countdown?" ... day twenty six ... skul's entry ...

...
...


day dreamin ...
personally ... im sick of my OWN bitchin and moaning ...
got my head in the clouds ...
to a time travelin wizard ... today is still monday ...
sweet dreams of the same day a bit different ...
shit has got to change ... but im only responsible for myself ...
sand in my eye oh me ... oh my ... oh YOU !
flip the egg timer minute glass ...
ive got CHANGE FOR SALE ! ... 50 cent for only one dollar ! think about the steal people ! 10 cents for 50 cents ... you can get your nickel back (best band ever) for 75 cents ! ... and a penny ... well thats gonna cost u an arm ... u can keep your legs tho ... think about it people ! what a STEAL ! what high way robbery ! ... wont u help a brother out ... i mean when my bus got broken into and my life saving was jacked ... (which was around 80,000 some odd pennies ... ) alls i could say was ... good job tweaker ... u really needed that money more than me ... so much so that u went ahead and put somebody back in order to get ahead ... which im sure dint put u ahead at all ... in fact it probably fueled your addiction ... but i digress ...
still in the back of the class day dreamin hard i wonder ... when do u think the next time will be when i leave this body and take a look around for myself ... i mean ... r u always gonna take your sensory organs for granite ... QUESTiON everything ... even beyond the sensory questioning your Peal promotes ... dive in the celestial cesspool and take a gander at what you've created ... find the love ... and then feed that fire ...
but im mad sleepy ... i always go to bed with a helmet on ... thats the most dangerous time of the day ... being all unconscious ... u never know whats gonna happen ... okay there bye bye zzzzz ....


mInes truly !






skulmas fluxkures





No comments: